Friday, October 29, 2010

Impulse

Guy approaches girl at the mall
Guy- Hey umm.. what are you listening to?
Girl- Hey? Just A Day to Remember
Guy- No way! That's my favorite band. Whats your favorite song?
Girl-Really? Downfall of Us All
Guy- That's one of my favorites, I saw em' in concert a little while ago
Girl-I was there!
Guy-There's no way! Hey well I actually have to go, so we should totally hang out
Girl-How's that possible, you don't have my number?
Guy- Well you could help with that
Girl-I'll write it down for you. Can you drive?
Guy-Yea, are you busy friday?
Girl-I'll have to see but probably not.
Guy- Oh... i didnt get your name
Girl-Hannah.

5 comments:

  1. Action- Guy approaching the girl at the mall.

    Conflict- Getting the girls number

    Event-Gets the girls number and name.

    ReplyDelete