Thursday, January 13, 2011

Film Analysis: The Hero's Journey

Honestly I don't remember the twelve steps.  I just know I have to get this done.  I always slack off until the end and I wish I wasn't that way.  You see I'm not one of those people who stresses about every little thing but i realize i have to do work to get the grade.  But i'll analyze "Stepbrothers" i guess.  Dale and Brennon's  parents just got married, they're both 40 years old and still living at home.  through defeating Brennon's worst nightmare aka Derek they become best friends.  They are supposed to be getting jobs and moving out in a month but they can't seem to land a job.  Robert and Nancy aka their parents get a divorce, making a conflict of brennon and dale blaming each other. They end up getting jobs and starting their own company after brennon and dale preform together on stage. They followed their dreams.

4 comments: