Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you like peanut butter thinks about jelly, like shoes think about laces, like cars think about races.  I'm thinking about you like stereos think about sound, like the air thinks about the ground, like planes think about flying, like girls think about crying.  I'm thinking about you like cats think about mice, like asians think about rice, like papers think about pens, like cameras think about lens.  I'm thinking about you like trash cans think about bags, like geezers think about hags, like wheels think about turning, like butter thinks about churning.

3 comments:

  1. This is really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that this is a good post but the only think that you need to add more "I'm thinking about you..."

    ReplyDelete